Regional Funding Grants are available to assist Drama Queensland regional members to attend the State Conference ODYSSEY 2023. These grants are to be used as a contribution towards the costs of travel and accommodation.
Preference will be given to Drama Queensland members who have not previously received funding and who live more than three hours drive away from Brisbane. A condition of the grant is that the successful applicants must write a reflective report about the conference to be published in a Drama Queensland publication.
Each online application must include:
- Applicant’s full name and contact details (including postal address/telephone/email address)
- Applicant’s current employment description and place of work
- A short statement which outlines previous involvement and attendance at Drama Queensland and Drama Australia events
- A short statement in which the applicant will address how participation at the conference will contribute towards their own professional development and how this can be shared amongst the other teachers in their region.
- An outline of proposed State Conference Travel and Accommodation costs (you may include quotes for travel and accommodation arrangements) and details of your school’s commitment
- A completed Drama Queensland 2023 Registration Form
Regional Grant Information and Online Application
Closing date: March 31 2023
For more information, please contact the Conference Manager, Drama Queensland: Conference Manager