Registration for the Drama Australia National Conference – 2020 Vision is available to all Drama Australia/State Association Members, Concessions (Students/Unemployed) and Non-Members.
- Registrations for Digital Portal Close: 7 April, 2021
- Request for Refunds/Switching over In-person Registration to Digital Registration Close: 7 April, 2021
- Digital Portal Open: 9 April – 25 June, 2021
- Conference Livestream: 9 April, 2021
- Online via the Drama Queensland website. All registered Delegates will receive a Password to access the Digital Library and the Livestreams on Thursday 8 April.
How do I register?
You can register ONLINE and pay by credit card at the following links:
Please note if your membership with your State Association is currently being renewed, you are still able to register as a member. Your registration will be confirmed with your State Association, in due course.
Registrations Fees for the Digital Portal – Livestream and Digital Library are $80.00.
- How do I find out the most up to date info about the Conference?
There are many ways you can find out the most up to date information. Check our website and facebook pages (Drama Queensland) where we are posting out information. We also emailed all Delegates and Presenters on Thursday 1 April information about how to change over your registration – if you didn’t receive the email, check your junk folder or email the Conference Manager (details below).
- When will the Link and Password to the Digital Portal be available, and how will I receive the details?
This will be emailed to all registered Delegates on Thursday 8 April at midday. If you don’t receive the email contact the Conference Manager (details below).
- How do I contact the Conference Manager?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is included with my Digital Portal Registration fee?
Livestream Program + Digital Library for Term 2, 2021
The Livestream Program will be streamed live on Friday 9 April and then recordings of most sessions will uploaded to the Digital Library early in Term 2.
- I registered for the Digital Portal from the beginning – has anything changed for me?
Nothing at all! You are set and ready to go for the Livestream this week and the Digital Library throughout Term 2. You will be emailed the Link and password this Thursday to access both.
- I registered last year, is my registration automatically confirmed for 2021?
If you had previously registered and paid to attend the conference in 2020, your registration was confirmed to attend the 2021 conference as an In-Person Registration. You were required to re-activate this registration early in 2021. You are now able to transfer your In-Person registration to a Digital registration. If you are not sure about the status of your registration please contact the Conference Manager.
- How do I transfer from an In-Person to a Digital Portal registration?
If you are currently registered to attend In-Person but need to transfer to a Digital Portal registration you will need to contact the Conference Manager for the ‘how-to’ instructions. We will also refund you the difference between an In-Person registration and Digital Portal Registration.
- Can I still get a refund?
To request a refund please email the Conference Manager who will provide you with the paperwork to activate this process. We are currently providing full refunds for those no longer able to attend the Digital Conference, and part-refunds for those who are changing over an In-Person registration to a Digital Portal registration. You may also elect not to request a refund, if you wish.
- When will refunds be paid?
All refunds will be paid in the first week of Term 2 when school resumes.
- Can I register now even if I wasn’t registered in 2020?
Yes! For those who hadn’t yet registered to attend 2020 VISION the registrations are now open for the Digital Portal only but will close on Wednesday 7 April. Please see the registration link above,
- Will the conference be following COVID-Safe guidelines and recommended numbers?
Yes! We have and will continue to follow the current government advice regarding all COVID-safe practices and requirements in the delivery of the event.