We are so excited to present KALEIDOSCOPE our Drama Queensland State Conference Program at Stuartholme School with support from QPAC. It will be an inspiring opportunity for our community to come together in-person to share, grow and challenge each other to become better drama educators. The diverse range of keynotes, panels, presentations and workshops represent the best pedagogy and thinking to come out of classrooms, universities and industry across the state of Queensland. By attending the conference you will take away refreshing new elevated approaches to teaching and advocacy, along with making new professional connections.
Focus areas for KALEIDOSCOPE:
- Early Childhood and Primary ACARA V9.0
- Junior Secondary (Years 7-10) ACARA V9.0
- Senior Years (11 and 12) General Drama QCAA
- Senior Years (11and 12) Applied Drama QCAA
- Skills of Drama
- Research in Drama Education
- Indigenous Perspectives
- Industry Practice and its Application to Drama Education
DOWNLOAD THE ‘KALEIDOSCOPE’ CONFERENCE PROGRAM BELOW:
ODYSSEY PROGRAM AT A GLANCE (IN PERSON)
FULL CONFERENCE PROGRAMA AND DIGITAL PROGRAM COMING SOON!!
KALEIDOSCPE FULL CONFERENCE PROGRAM includes:
SESSION DESCRIPTIONS + PROGRAM AT A GLANCE (IN-PERSON) + DIGITAL PROGRAM