Regional Funding Grants are available to assist Drama Queensland regional members to attend the Drama Australia National Conference 2020 VISION. These grants are to be used as a contribution towards the costs of travel and accommodation.
Preference will be given to Drama Queensland members who have not previously received funding and who live more than three hours drive away from Brisbane. A condition of the grant is that the successful applicants must write a reflective report about the conference to be published in a Drama Queensland publication.
For more information or assistance please email: Conference Manager
Each application must include:
- Applicant’s full name and contact details (including postal address/telephone/email address)
- Applicant’s current employment description and place of work
- A short statement which outlines previous involvement and attendance at Drama Queensland and Drama Australia events
- A short statement in which the applicant will address how participation at the conference will contribute towards their own professional development and how this can be shared amongst the other teachers in their region.
- An outline of proposed State Conference Travel and Accommodation costs (you may include quotes for travel and accommodation arrangements) and details of your school’s commitment
- A completed Drama Australia National Conference 2020 VISION Registration Form
Closing Date: 08/02/2020
Applications may be emailed to: Conference Manager, Drama Queensland: Conference Manager