We invite our colleagues across Australia to join us at the Drama Australia National Conference – 2020 VISION in 2021, hosted by Drama Queensland in Brisbane.
As we head into a new year, we must question – what is our vision as drama educators? Who or what will be the drivers of change? It is important that there is clarity within our shared vision and that we continue to advocate for both our subject and ourselves. It is necessary to look back retrospectively and use the wisdom and insight of the drama ‘greats’ who have gone before us to position the arts well into the future. Our focus must be on providing critical and creative opportunities for our students and to encourage both passion and rigour within our subject. Creating this vision ensures that we continue to provoke, innovate and lead educational reform.
What is your 2020 Vision and beyond?
- 2020 VISION in 2021 | Program Release – week beginning 1 February, 2021
- Program Preferences
- Registrations for New Delegates – week beginning 15 February, 2021
- Registrations Close – 20 March, 2021
- Pre-Conference Program + Drama Australia Meeting – 8 April
- Conference Dates – 9-10 April, 2021