Keep up to date with what’s happening across the state and the country.
4 November 2017
Drama Queensland runs a virtual office and as such all communication needs to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our former fax-line is now not in operation.
Membership applications should be submitted via our online shop hosted by the Commonwealth Bank.
26 October 2017
Drama Queensland Members are cordially invited to attend the association’s Annual General Meeting which will be held on Tuesday 28 November at 5:30pm at The Brisbane Powerhouse.
Standing Orders for the 2017 are:
* Receiving of the President’s and Vice President’s reports
* Receiving of the Business/Admin Manager’s report
* Receiving of the Association’s financial documents
* Receiving of the Auditor’s report
* Presentation of the audited statement of accounts
* Presentation of the 2017/2018 working budget
* Committee Reports
* Proposed committee structure for 2018
* Appointment of the 2018 auditor
* Appointment of the 2018 Business/Admin Manager
* Any other business
Please rsvp to Drama Queensland at: email@example.com
If you are interested in nominating for a role on the 2018 Drama Queensland Committee please also email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot be in attendance but would like to submit a proxy vote please download the following
1 August 2017